About Sanjeet Mishra
Cyber Security Advisor , Penetration Tester, Auditor Ethical Hacking & Forensics Investigator Services
Mr. Sanjeet Mishra is one of the Ethical Hacker, Information Security researcher & Cyber Crime Consultant. He is the founder of CAREER TECHNOLOGY CYBER SECURITY, Established in 2011. He is responsible for setting company's strategic direction and overseeing the security operation of the organization. He aims to secure the CYBER WORLD from Hackers.
He thinks encouraging Youth into Cyber World will secure. The World from Cyber Attacks. Recently many countries got affected by the WannaCry Ransomware. This attack was a Worldwide Cyber Attack, which targeted computers running the Microsoft Windows Operating System by encrypting data and demanding ransom payment in the bitcoin cryptocurrency.
His aim is to make our Cyber World free from Cyber Attack, so he is regularly talking and conducts the conference at various Colleges, Institutions and has been assisting Corporates in creating awareness about in information security and Cyber Crime.
• Given Security Training to TCS (3 Times, More than 25 Candidates.)
• Given CEHV9 training to HDFC Bank (2 Times, More than 10 Candidates)
• Given Security Training for NSDL.(3 Times, More than 25 Candidates)
• Given Security Training for Gospell Digital Technology
• Given Security Training for Alti Source Bussiness Solutions
• Given Security Training for Lyra Network
• Given Security Training to Vubites Pvt Ltd
• Given Security Training to BANK OF AMERICA.( More than 5 Candidates)
• Given Security Training to MTNL Office.( More than 5 Candidates)
• Given Security Training for NGO. (2 Times, More than 20 Candidates.)
• Given CEHV9 training to Asian Paints. ( 1 Times 3 Candidates.)
• Given Security Training for Reliance JIO Sector.(1 Times 4 Candidates)
• Given Security Training to IT SOURCE PVT LTD.(5 Times 20 Candidates)
• Security Training to Billard Gateway, Churchgate(Entire Team)
• Workshop in multiple colleges and schools regarding Cyber Security.
• Given Dlink Trainings for Hitachi Candidates (3rd Party Training)
• Given Security Training to Grant Thornton ( 5 Candidates)
* Manual and Automation Penetration Testing Experience & Hands on experience in Web & Network Application Security Testing
* Perform web-application security testing, vulnerability assessments and source code reviews
* Profile an application, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats
* Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks
* Manage project timelines, deadlines and expectations-including customer interactions
* Prepare reports documenting identified issues based on internal templates
* Interact with customers in a collaborative consultative manor to deliver results, provide feedback and remediation recommendations on findings
* Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
* Write tools and scripts to automate technical processes and make audits more efficient.